Thursday, January 17, 2008

About Time





The last time I wrote - before I temporarily gave up on the blog thing- I said something about more mysterious house-building setbacks that were sure to show up. Well, they did. BUT, but, but, we are moving forward again. (Applause) They poured the floors today (in 18 degree weather I might add) and the framers are coming tomorrow to start marking things out. I've been cracking up at Tyler everyday since the construction began again; anyone driving by would think he was one of the work crew. "Amazing, that same guy's out there again. He was there with the surveyors, the excavators, the plumbers, the foundation crew - he's everywhere!" Now, not only is he going to actually help with the framing, but he is planning HOT LUNCHES for all the framers. (Granted they're friends - but still, funny.) Who's the Martha Stewart of Home Building? Ty Pennington? I'm not sure who he's channeling, but let's say I'm entertained.

No comments: