Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Top Five - no make that Six

This Week was, well, let me explain? No, there is too much -I'll sum it up:
The Dregs

  1. Having to cancel much anticipated lunch-date with Jacquie.
  2. CAN IT PLEASE STOP SNOWING!
  3. Cleaning up dog poo in the house TWICE because Duke is failing so badly he can't get up in time to warn us he needs to go out. :(
  4. Meeting with multiple subcontractors EVERYDAY - I just want to get on to decorating - when can I paint? Really.
  5. Standing (starving) in line for TWO HOURS to vote in the primary. Good thing they found the "I voted today" stickers before we left or I would have been ticked!
  6. LOST - What the-?

The Cream

  1. Grey being suddenly SO fascinated with kissing (yes, he's four) he keeps pretending he's going to kiss me on the lips before he giggles and hides his face.
  2. Max hiding "love notes" from some girls in his class and turning bright red when I tease him about it.
  3. Nick's "whacchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?" face.
  4. Hearing the framers already hard at work every morning when I get up.
  5. Giddy Tyler. (One of his best manifestations) (This ties directly to #4, by the way.
  6. LOST - I am pleasantly baffled

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I cant believe it took you two hours to vote. It took me nearly 40 minutes to decide the line was too long and I didn't have time for that kind of ridiculousness! I am glad you got your sticker. I'm sure it was a proud moment when you slapped that baby on! You definitely earned it!
Your boys are WAY TOO CUTE! That's all there is to it.