The only thing I have to say about today is that it began with The Dark Knight, and I'm still thinking about it. . . fifteen hours later. Amazing. A little brutal, but brilliant. Everyone. All of it. Really. I can't begin without babbling forever, so I won't. I'm just leaving it at that. See it - don't bring your kids. (Poor Grey crawled under the cushions of the sofa and cried when I told him it was definitely not one they could see. Poor Batman obsessed little guy - but who could blame him. We all need a little of 'the Batman'.)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I can't stop thinking about it either. I'm watching it again tomorrow! Love the muscled Batman outfit, might steal it away from Grey.
I loved the first Batman and look forward to this one. Now you've got me more excited.
I loved reading your shelf conversation. Tom has never had a shelf....just a cabinet.
I just love reading your blog, it is so cute! Poor Grey, it must be hard being an underaged diehard fan.
"Wanna see a magic trick?" I have a TON of things to blog about, but what did I do first thing Friday morning? Write a blurb about Batman. It was amazing. The entire 30 minute drive home I couldn't stop saying, "OH MY GOODNESS!! OH MY GOODNESS!!"
Was Heath Ledger not incredible?
Heath Ledger is even beautiful and AMAZING when he's unrecognizable - how is that possible?
and Meliss- Tyler seems to think he's winning votes for some 'Tyler gets a shelf' contest, I'm sure he's reading comments wrong. What would Tom put on a shelf?
Allyson - as your most favoritest auntie ever, can I PLEASE be invited to your blog, I'm dying to get in! ;)
Well I suppose, since you are my favoritest auntie ever, I will invite you to my blog. I already sent you an invite. ;)
Thanks for the side high five on the sly - it means alot! Also, there's so much more to the other post - stay tuned!!
Is this a crime scene?
Post a Comment