Early Sunday morning my beautiful sister-in-law and friend Holly sent me the terrible news that her brother Hutch was killed in a car accident. Neither Tyler nor I could believe it - it's just too much. Too much for one family to go through, honestly. We attended the service today at an overflowing funeral chapel. I just wanted to send our love again to the entire Henrie family as they find themselves inexplicably thrust once more into the refiner's fire. We love you and Hutch and are so saddened at his passing. He will be greatly missed by everyone he ever came into contact with. I'm sure he, Ashley and Verna are all watching from above even now wishing they could comfort you themselves. I wish I could do something to comfort you as well but feel inadequate for the task - words are not enough. We're here for you always.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Please let Holly know my thoughts and prayers are with her. That is too much for a family to deal with. I can't imagine the heartache.
I am so very sorry to hear that! Please extend my condolences to Holly and her family.
Post a Comment