I saw these links (thanks to Ashley's Closet) to the coolest Sharpie Art ever and had to share. If you've seen these - ignore it, I'm slow. If not, enjoy. The wheels in my head are turning with wall art plans. . .
Cool Temporary Floor Treatment
Amazing Basement
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Sharpies Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
SO COOL! You are so right about being inspired - I love, love, love Sharpie pens and barely need an excuse to buy them but this is a pretty good cause, I will start doodling immediately!
Whoa cool! Been trying to figure out cheap fixes for my basement. This could be so fun.
uhh, that is pretty darn awesome- and right up my alley- i love to draw and i love the smell of sharpies
Seriously, Wendy, where have you been?
Haha! I like the idea of using the white contact paper and drawing all over it and then removing it! Show us what you end up making (please).
so cool, i love it. and would love to go crazy all over these old walls! and yes i vote for seeing what you do too:D
Been a bit preoccupied but we're heading down your way tomorrow afternoon...can we stop by? I hope you're not working - hopefully you'll be doodling with sharpies.
Ill call you in the morning to see if that's cool.
Hey Wendy. My blog is going private. I've had some REALLY odd people visit. Better safe than sorry I say. So e-mail me for a new official invite. cami.jensen1980@gmail.com
Wow! That's pretty awesome! It's even got my mind going with the possibilities! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment