Awww, isn't he cute? Weren't the seventies sad?
And, I know. There are hardly words. BUT, first I have to point out a couple of things. Tyler SO thinks he's not a redhead, and granted, he's not so fiery now as he is in this picture, but still. There's no other color his hair could possibly be. RED. We spent the last week in Palm Desert with Tyler's brother and family and I'm pretty sure I heard their boys calling him Carrot-top during a heated game of 'Chicken' in the pool. . . Next, can you make out the pink ruffle peeking through? Enough said there, pink ruffle. I think he said he was ten in this picture so I thought it a fitting tribute photo for making it through a full three additional decades. Oops, did I say that? He told the boys he was twenty-five. Well, Happy Belated 'twenty-fifth' Baby! So, maybe we'll finally have that belated house-warming party mid-summer (once the you can safely walk in the back without muck-boots) and call it a belated 'Big 4-0' celebration instead.
Then there's this guy:

Greybug (our other March 25th birthday) turned six. I marvel at how much personality is packed into this little body! He's quite seriously a laugh-a-minute. And he's SO excited to be six now, he hasn't stopped talking about it for weeks on end - "I wonder what I'll look like when I'm six?", "I think I might like black beans once I'm six" . . . As far as I can tell, he's pretty much the same now, but don't tell him that. His life has been completely transformed as far as he's concerned.




2 comments:
I am so glad you are back, I have missed you in blog-world!
Ok Tyler is completely deluded if he thinks he is anything but a red head. That said he should be proud, I would commit highway robbery to have his hair!
As for the little one, what can I say-I am sunk when it comes to your boys!
Wow... what a fantastic way to rub in such a sad birthday. I don't think I've seen a picture this awesome of Jason, but believe me, I'm trying to come up with a fabulous way to say "You're 40, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I have a few months, send ideas my way!
Post a Comment