Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No painting parties here.

Well, it's official. I am the mother of boys, boys, boys. No end in sight - unless the mini ultrasound machine they used (since the big one decided to BREAK right as I got to the doctor's office) made the cord look like something else. I will not be re-painting a bedroom, or buying masses of pink baby things, or selling all the baby-boy things I've collected over the last three babies. Nope. Not me. At least I won't have to figure out how to do all those cute twisty hairstyles on a squirming little girl before church. AND, if I thought keeping my boys in matching socks was hard, I can't imagine throwing little flower barrettes and tights into the mix. Now it's time to go to work on names. . .

8 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations. At least you know it's going to be a dang cute boy!

tiffy girl said...

I am sorry it isn't a pink one, but you guys do make very handsome boys. And, you do have all kinds of darling boy stuff already! I guess you are just a boy's mom. And a great one at that:)

Kiera said...

I love boys! Another brother to add to the mix is a wonderful thing! Congrats Wendy!

Allyson said...

Pink is fun, but you do have the sweetest, cutest, funnest little boys in the world! I'll bet the boys are excited. Congratulations!

Wonder Woman said...

Congratulations! I know having boys has saved me lots and lots and lots of money.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I am so happy for you. Trust me, when it comes to girls...it's all emotional. VERY emotional. Your boys will all be close friends. I am sure. You are a fabulous mom.

Wendy said...

Girls are fun to have, but I really ENJOY having my boys, they are so darn cute, and sweet, and just love you so much. *The girls are totally full of SASS, and DRAMA, both of which we've got TOO much of ---

I agree though, at least he'll be well loved and one darn cute baby and eventually a little boy.

Congrats again.

amy said...

Dang that Tyler. If it makes you feel any better I cried every time I found out I was going to have a boy. Paul grew up in a family of all boys and thought he had the coolest family ever because of it - your boys will love it. Congrats my cute friend!! Boys rock!!
amy_kroff@yahoo.com
We're coming up this summer and you can bet your bottom dollar we're going to come see you.