Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bad Hair Day?

Having a bad hair day? These pictures might make you feel a bit better about any unruly locks you may be dealing with:











This look is pretty much par for the course this time of year. Forelocks, manes, tails - all full of trillions of tiny burrs and big fat thistles. So, don't you feel better?

4 comments:

tiffy girl said...

oh man, that is gonna hurt to get out!
btw I think you are such a beautiful pregnant lady

michelle said...

Wendy, Its me michelle I think I've talked to you like once. Im tiffanys lil sis. Anyway I love to look at your blog, You make me laugh, and your family is beautiful.
About the last post, I am sitting here laughing,but its really not that funny. Because I am 16wk prego and the same thing happend to me last night. Hubby walks in from work and the first thing I do is start bawling.
So thank you , thank you for making me laugh over something we have NO control over! Love it! ps your belly is darling!

Allyson said...

Those horses are so brilliant! What a clever use of burrs and thistles to achieve some added volume...maybe I should try that.

mycattripoli said...

oh i can't wait to show the girls these cute horseys in the morning- even with their bad hair