Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby Talk

Nick is trying out new phrases everyday now, way over-enunciating everything (even when he's using the wrong consonants) and it's leaving me in stitches. My latest favorite came just a minute ago while the boys and their friend were watching Star Wars Episode III for the eight-hundredth time. They had chosen characters to be as they were acting the scenes out and little Nick kept jumping around in the middle of them repeating "I YODA! I YODA!" as clear as day. I love it!

4 comments:

mycattripoli said...

Aaron just loved Max's Deathstar mail box! With 3 boys and a hub- there is no escaping the star wars mania- (I was the only girl w/ 3 brothers- so I love star wars too, I loved playing the role of leigha...)

Your fav movie list of your profile! I also loved the english patient and my cousin vinny! did you ever see anthony mingella's 'cold mountain'? also a favorite- he has a methodical way of capturing a story...

kristina said...

yaeee! I am so glad you are blogging, I love to see what everyone is up to! your boys are gorgeous!! makes me want one!!

Kiera said...

I had no where else to comment and I have to say I love your profile pic of you and Tyler! You guys are such a beautiful couple!

wendy said...

Thanks kiera! You're so nice! That was actually one of our engagement pics - the only recent picures I have of us together or me alone are auto-timer portraits or kid portraits. Oh, so sad. hee hee