Almost time for the "four-way". That's contractor-speak for the first big inspection - framing, ac/heat, electrical, and plumbing. I walked through with the electrician yesterday to go over where every light switch, light, plug, etc. would go and today all the boxes and cans are there and they're pulling the wires! Lights in light speed!






5 comments:
oooooooo- that is going to be some house! I like seeing it being built and hearing what is going on-
what a stylish flare it has- keep posting updates...it will be so cool to see it at it's completion!
and how dare you even give me the idea of trying to bake my own chocolate cheescake!!! now i'm going to have to try it from scratch!!
I love the shape and size of your home!, its going to be beautiful!!
Hey wendy its jacquie! hows it going i hope your house is doing good! well me and rylee created a blog and the site is www.thehillbillys.blogspot.com. come check it out some time but the only thing is it isnt quite done yet haha! well see ya later bye!
~ Jacquie
Oh your blog is so fun! The house is just looking amazing and the pictures of the boys are so cute! They are adorable.
That cheescake, by the way, was amazing. Definitely the stuff dreams are made of!
Wow, Wendy -- that is going to be gorgeous!!! Can hardly wait for the finish product -- as you probably are very anxious for it as well!!! I love your lists too!! That's great -- maybe I'll have to do that occasionally on my blog too!!
Post a Comment