Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Before last night's snowstorm Grey was asking me if it could still be Christmas when it's Valentine's Day. I guess snow = Christmas. When he woke up this morning he said "I KNEW it could be Christmas on Valentine's Day!". His cute outlook on our neverending winter makes me feel a little better about the new blanket of snow we were "blessed" with just when the ground was becoming visible here and there.



Max - never to be confused with cuddly, lovey Grey-Bug - refused to be any part of a School Valentine Box that actually looked like a School Valentine Box. . .so after much ado we finally agreed on the Valentine Deathstar! I REALLY wanted to write "Max's Deathstar OF LOVE" on it, but Max threatened to tear off the tag. :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Thats really cute. You guys are so crafty.

Kiera said...

Those pictures of Max remind me of some pictures of Isaiah when his two front teeth were missing and he had long hair as well.
I love that Valentine box!! I've never heard of such a cool thing. What a creative mom you are!

Wendy said...

I love the cool box!! I wonder if Thomas or Ethan are going to go through a crazy "non-girly" phase like that. It'll be interesting to see. I also love the "no teeth" pictures -- WoW!! How time flies.

mycattripoli said...

hello miss wendy- this is marianne! we were in yws together for like 5 minutes and then you moved! and now we moved too- we r in tacoma, WA...

what a fun blog- those boys of yours are just so hip, cute, lovely, everything little boys should be!