With the framing ALMOST done on our house,(Yeah!) I have to commend our friends that are the framers (Paul & Peter Hill & crew). Everyone keeps commenting about how surprised they are that the house is going up so fast - especially in the freezing weather we've had. I credit this fact not only to their amazing work ethic but to their Canadian Blood! Everytime I mention that I can't believe they're out there when it's so cold I get the same answer, "Oh, it's not cold, eh?". The boys love to go out and "help the guys" every chance they get. . . they don't last very long in the cold though.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oooh, I want to come by and see the progress. Hooray for Canadians!
Gotta love the PROGRESS!! YAY for you guys!
How's Jacquie doing?? I saw the pictures and just thought about her. That's great that you have Paul and Peter framing the house. Glad you guys are making some good progress finally !!
Post a Comment