Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day


Kiera had the brilliant idea to go skiing on Monday. What a gorgeous day- we kept warm and the snow was still great! I should have taken a few more pictures and captured the mountain covered in snow and all that sunshine. . .next time. Yes, that's me - apparently I'm quite BALD with a beanie on!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

So I didn't post any of my pictures because I looked like total crap in every single one but this one isn't so bad. I had so much fun that day, despite the fact that my car is still parked in overflow!!

Leah said...

Oh you non nursing mammas!!!

AubreyB said...

Hey, Wendy! I just found your blog through Kiera, and your boys are so adorable (still). :) We loved your Christmas card and we both thought that Nick was Grey for a minute - they look so much alike! I'd love to invite you to my blog, but I need your email address. byubabe14@yahoo.com