Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bunny the Goat

I KNOW this is my second consecutive animal related post - but, really I'm a bit outnumbered here in that department. Plus, they're just so quirky that I'm pretty much constantly entertained by them. So, remember Bunny the Goat? (the survivor out of the Easter-Bunny Goat duo) Well, she's found a new spot to perch on, highest ground apparently. I have honestly pulled her down no less than ten times today. I had to post this picture.


By the way, for those you just joining us here, I am in no way responsible for naming the Goat. I was actually much more supportive of the boy's first choice, Indie (for the vintage version Indiana Jones - that's right I'm raising my boys right). Nicky is now completely confused. We were reading a farm animal picture book the other day and I couldn't for the life of me convince him the picture of a baby rabbit was really called a bunny. "NO, dat Bunny!" he kept saying, pointing, of course, to the picture on the opposite page of a goat. Lovely, really.

7 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

This is too funny. And Nicky calling goats bunnies is classic. Eric calls every "scary monster" a dinosaur, always said in a growling, ferocious voice. Both the mean gorilla and the leopard on Tarzan are "dinosaurs" to him.

mycattripoli said...

oh my! you do love animals! well i knew you ran the stables and that would have been a big clue- i bet your kids have the funnest time out there at your 'springville manor' (that's what aaron called it when i showed him the pics- he's just jealous!)

kristina said...

thats hillarious!!

amy said...

You're a nut!!
I'm planning a trip to Utah in July - are you going to be around? Would love to see you but don't plan anything extravagant like last time.

wendy said...

We should be around, and would LOVE to see you guys! And, what are you talking about that was extravagant anyway? Didn't we just go to the lake? Can't wait to see you!

mycattripoli said...

me want new post

Kiera said...

I miss hearing from you Wendy!!

Actually, now that I think about it, the last time I did hear from you it meant A LOT!! Thanks for your awesome comment on my growing pains post. It truly meant so much to me. It made me cry a little too. : )