Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life (and sun) over Laundry, everytime

Did I mention I don't even want to come inside when it's nice out? (except to fall into deep-coma-like naps every other afternoon) It's true. Consequently the dishes got out of control for a few days there, not to mention the laundry. I wouldn't mention the laundry, in fact, if this post didn't completely revolve around it. (it's okay, you can go now. I can tell you're bored already by yet another laundry post.) Alls-I-know-is I HAD to do a little wash. I told Grey to put a pair of socks he was wearing (outside without shoes, of course) in the hamper. He yelled back to me from the laundry room that he couldn't because the dirty clothes were "too tall"! Very nice. Don't you feel better about yourself now? Good - that's what I'm here for.
And now I'm off to ignore the new pile lurking behind the laundry chute doors and play with the horsies in the sun.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I totally feel you, bring on the sun! Laundry is boring anyway!

Melissa said...

I have been ignoring the evil laundry monster pile spilling over the side of my 4 large bins. Apparently every light, dark, medium, and "do not dry" item of clothing is awaiting my attention. Blaaaaa!