Monday, January 25, 2010

Obsessed

I am completely smitten.





Seriously. I can't get enough of this little guy. I could snuggle with him all day long, staring into his gorgeous eyes, smelling his yummy baby breath, listening to his content baby noises. That was the only good part of my sick day - I spent the day cuddled up with Sy. I look at him and think, "don't change, don't get bigger, don't grow up!"

Then he does this.



And this.

And it's okay if he gets a little bigger.

Then Izzy does this.

She likes baby smells too. Can't blame her.

Woops. Too far, Izzy, back off. Noooo lick-ey!

(She can't hold her licker.)

6 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Wendy, he is so precious! I don't blame you for not wanting to do anything else. How could you with that cutie by your side.

Unknown said...

he is darling--you make cute boys, that's for sure

~~Heidi~~ said...

OH HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!! I know i wish babies didn't grow up so fast! too bad we go through all that, to have them change so fast! Super cute kids you guys have!

Allyson said...

SO CUTE! So Cute! That smile could be bottled and used as a weapon of war! LOVE IT!

mycattripoli said...

oh my little sy

i want to smell his baby breath too!

what cute little eye lashes on that last pic

Melissa said...

You have passed on the baby bug for sure....I want a lil Silas too!