Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am my to-do list. It's sad, I know, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've been reduced to.

Get up - check (it's a freebie and I'm taking it!)
Get the kids off to school - check
Feed Horses - check
Feed Chickens - check
Feed Baby every four hours - check, check, check, check . . .
Strip Beds - check
Laundry - Made noble attempt
Make Beds - Waiting on finalization of above line item
Exercise Horses - check
Exercise Self - thinking about it, hard
Water Potted Flowers / Plants - delegate
Weed Left Front - um, half-check
Grocery Store - put off 'till tomorrow
Baseball Practice and Games (5, 5:15, & 6:45) - Can't wait
Dinner - check (will have to be portable enough to be eaten in shifts during above line-items)
Convince Boys they already had Dinner when they ask at home - check, I think
Feed Horses again - check
Put Chickens 'to bed' - check
Bathe dog - check
Bathe Boys - check
Read with Boys - check
Read to Boys - check
Put Boys to Bed - check
Do Dishes - check
Vacuum Main Floor - check
Collapse in a heap and crawl into own bed - any minute now. . .

3 comments:

Newty said...

Are the preceding items accomplished while wearing "Comfortable heels"? Thanks again for keeping the comedy to a minimum concerning the stache. It's not an easy month.

wendybird said...

Comfortable heels are - as always - completely optional, although, I would highly reccommend them. (Otherwise we'd all be in uncomfortable heels, wouldn't we?)

As far as the comedy of Mustache May is concerned . . . it's not over yet, is it?

Newty said...

unfortunately, no. I shall see to my sabbath day observances with the stache in full glory.