P.S. Check out some of Leah's work here.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Oh, My Darlin'
I so love having such a great photographer for a friend! Leah came over to meet the new addition and took some beautiful pictures of her. The baby (I'm calling her Clementine for the time being) is all kinds of frisky today - very cute. She was literally running circles around Sunday (her proud Mother). Every second or third lap she would skid out and fall over, then pop right back up. I even saw a couple of little bucks.
She reminds me of a ballerina on point in this picture. Look at those legs!
What incredible changes one day makes. Isn't she gorgeous?
P.S. Check out some of Leah's work here.
P.S. Check out some of Leah's work here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
She is a beauty indeed! Congratulations again on your beautiful new baby.
I totally had Paul text me your cell number and I texted you telling you when I was around but never heard back from you. Of course, I should've called and may have learned that I had the wrong number because you would never not respond to me. I promise I made efforts for not having a car and limited time. I did want to see you, ask Amanda, you were in my plans. Please don't get me in trouble.
Dear magic 8-ball, is amy teling the truth?You know I was kidding Aim! p.s. definitely wrong cell # Sorry I missed you though!
Post a Comment