Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Excuses

I haven't been avoiding you on purpose. I have a few very good reasons for my absence:

1. Computer had a nasty virus - required a few days of me fake-swearing at it, and then a few days at the computer hospital. It's breathing on its own now. Everything should be fine.

2. Holy busy weekend. Can we drag the fourth of July out ANY longer? I mean, really. Enough already.

3. Put in so many overtime hours over the last few weeks I've literally been told to stop working so much . . . unless circumstances (like this last weekend) require my presence. How to effectively do my job without being at work is a bit of a mystery to me - BUT a little more time at home might be nice.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

It is good to have you back! I have missed you!

mycattripoli said...

wish we lived closer so aaron could fix your computer any old time for you guys..and i'm still thinking about your sweet horse who had to leave...

Shari Goodman said...

Hmmmm. Haven't seen you register for the reunion yet. It will be a girls night out. Husbands not required.