Friday, May 16, 2008

Boys will be. . .

A couple of days ago the boys and I went to the ranch for a photoshoot with my friend, Kiera. She has graciously let me post me some of the great pictures she snapped of my three wonderful monsters. She has totally captured their enormous personalities! Hope you love these shots as much as I do! (I can't wait to see the rest Kiera!) P.S. the new header is one of her shots as well - "Look, an ant hill! Smash it! Kill the ants! Aaaaah!" (boys making noises of screaming ants)







10 comments:

AubreyB said...

I love the picture of all your boys holding hands. People keep telling me I need to have a girl next, but I want a boy so they can be friends like I remember Max & Grey being. :)

Kiera said...

That header is sooo perfect!! It looks great. I'm glad you likey...I cant wait for you to see the rest. : ) I'm excited to tell you some ideas I had for framing them...

Wendy said...

I love the picture with all three of the boys holding hands, and walking down the tracks, with dirty pants and all!! Boys will be boys -- won't they!! Kiera did a great job!!!

wendy said...

I was just thinking about the dirty pants thing when I read your comment. Why did I put the little buggers in clean clothes before we left in the first place? We had been at the ranch for LITERALLY 10 minutes before all three of them stepped in deep squishy mud by the stream and splashed it on their clothes as well. I swear they smelled like frog spawn or something nasty from that point on and got dirtier by the second! BUT, like dogs, boys are only as happy as they are filthy! Maybe I WILL quit with the laundry after all.

Ash said...

Can I be 5 again? I wanna be 5 again. I love the one with Grey leaping through the air. Great pictures.

Wonder Woman said...

Such sweet boys. Sweet moments captured. I think my fave is Max with the gun! Classic.

kristina said...

so sweet! your boys are so adorable, we miss having you close!!

Melissa said...

Thank you for finding our blog and leaving a comment! I was so excited to see your boys, house, a little window into your life. It looks like you have a little bit of heaven there. I love your new house. It looks like we have similar wood flooring. Of course, we don't have the amazing background that you do. It'll be fun to stay in touch.

amy said...

Hooray! Now my day is complete knowing I will be able to keep up on you and your fam. The pictures are so cute and once again, you have the cutest family. rock on

amy said...

Oh yeah, say hi to Tyler for me. I've always liked that guy!!