Saturday, August 30, 2008

Too tired - continued

Feeling slightly remiss about all the blogging I've been thinking about but not doing. If only I could dictate straight to the blog while I'm musing. . . too bad.
STILL, I have no time to cyber-muse. So I'll be brief.
Three of my favorite moments from my sweet little guys this week:
1. Max - has decided he loves to sleep with his windows open so Foghorn (the rooster) can wake him up. . .funny how sleepy he still seems when I wake him up after the sun has been up for awhile. Can't believe how big he is now.
2.Grey-bug- told me what he wants to be when he grows up. Although he said 'an astronaut' first, he quickly changed his mind - before I could even fill in the blank on his teacher's questionnaire- to (drum roll, please. . .) a Ninja. 'Definitely a Ninja'. Does that come with dental?
3. Nicky- said 'bwess you' when I sneezed. How sweet is that? AND Nick came up to work with me for a little bit while 'the boys', as he calls them - he doesn't seem to get that he's part of that group- were in school. He helped me spray the horses down and then let them out for the night. Good one-on-one time.

5 comments:

AubreyB said...

What's going on in your profile pic? It's slightly creeping me out. :)

Ash said...

When I was Grey's age Karate Kid had just come out and I was pretty set on being a ninja too. We're soul mates!

wendybird said...

Wow aubrey, didn't mean to creep you out! :) It's a picture Max took of me at the ranch after I took some of the three boys in the tall grass. SO, you're seeing weird shadows from the grass on my cheek as well as flecks of sunlight coming through my hat. . . is that what you're referring to or is it just showing showing part of the picture again? If that's it - who knows!

Allyson said...

I just LOVE those boys! I simply cannot ever get enough of their darling personalities and the adorable things they say.

AubreyB said...

I thought they were scary blood stains or scratches or something. :) Blame that on my overactive imagination, I guess. Okay, now that I open it up to a full size picture I can see the shadows - sorry!