Oh no, here it is. Part of me feels so evil and mean to post this picture, but the other part laughs too hard to not. I apologize in advance to the person in the photo. I'm sure he is a really good person. Really. . . it's Geico's fault in the end.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
The last surviving member of the Thundercats.
I don't even know what that means, but GOOD to hear from you! ;)
So sad...but so funny!
You remember, it was a cartoon when we were growing up. thundercats . . .HO-OOOOO and all that nonsense.
I mean seriously. Comparing him to a mancat . . . looking like that, he's only inviting the comparison
oh my gosh, I am dying! thats hillarious!
That is GREAT, I feel a little sorry but not enough to stop laughing!
i loved thundercats growing up- they had a girl cat and i wanted to be her- anyhoo- yes, hilarious so glad you are back poasting!
All this nonsense of Thundercats is preposterous!!
Josh has completely thrown off my original intention of this pic (apparently there are no Geico commercials in Russia. . .)- am I alone in the Geico Caveman camp?
P.S. Amy - thanks for your preposterous comment! Do you remember your 'word-o-the-day' flash cards and your 'ordeal' with Ron the Hometeacher?
I think that's my nephew.
I just sent you an e-mail and got a message saying the account was cancelled. Are you avoiding me? Did you change your phone # too?
Woops, Kara! We did change our email, but I haven't sent out a "hey, we changed our email" email. ;) I'll give you a call. (home phone is different, but cell phones are the same. . .)
Your awesome for snapping this one. I immediately recognized who this caveman was.
There are so many times I wish I could "capture" the moment.
I am dually impressed with you for getting it from your camera to your blog...wow!
Post a Comment