The boys wanted me to post their current favorite song. Yeah, check my flow. They especially like the "na-nas" and the "_______'s going to start a fight". What can I say, they don't go for the slow moody stuff but they DO have good taste. No radio Disney here. We can all do a serious groove to the Tings Tings though - even better than our 'Psyche' theme song dancing. (I know that's hard to believe. . . if only you could see it.)
I turn a year older in two-and-a-half hours, by the way. Woo-hoo! I would tell you to hurry up and be the first one to wish me a Happy Birthday, but my little brother, Josh called this morning from Russia to be the first. He's convinced it should count since it was one-thirty a.m. on Saturday there. I'll let it slide.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na!
Labels:
Are you calling me 'darling'?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
YES, let me be the first Happy Birthday comment to you.
Have a great one.....your now older than me....if for just a month or so!
Happy Happy Birthday Wendi dear! Have a great one!Enjoy the new wrinkles and new gray hairs. Getting older rocks.
Happy Birthday to you! Remember, you're only as old as you feel!! Wish I could make you a cake and throw you a party!
p.s. you'll find your exciting gift on my blog :0!
They do have very good taste, natrually they get that from their loverly mother!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Make sure Tyler and your little gentlemen take good care of you ;)
Happy Birthday Wendy!! Hope it's all you want it to be and then some. Have a great day!!
Oh happy day! I hope you have a fantastic day!
Happy happy birthday to you! I hope you have a super day and party hard. I am loving the na na na song too, maybe it should go on my jogging playlist.
Happy Late Birthday Wendy! I did think of you last week and then it slipped my mind to say it to you in time...hope you had a great day. 36 is a really rad age, huh?
I've thoroughly enjoyed this 36th yr of my life so far. Sorry, no tag composition from me, but this note counts for something.
AL
Post a Comment