Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Every Batman has to start somewhere



I walked into the den to find this little scene yesterday - NOT that there is anything abnormal about Nick playing on the computer. We even caught him downstairs in this same position one night well after eleven - when we thought he was asleep in bed. Little sneak! He is way too literate in the subject for my taste already. (Maybe it's a good thing, who knows.) His whole outfit totally cracked me up though. He was watching Lego Batman 'movies' over and over, apparently the cape was necessary for this exercise. Right after breakfast the first thing he asks invariably is "so, it's okay I go hop on da 'puter?". I'm a little a-scared.

(Please note that one of the garlands only has half of the lights working. . . I got a good week out of them before they burned out though.)

(Please do not note the mess on the desk. Thank you.)

7 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I'm obviously a fan of this - as are my boys. They were excited to see Batman on the 'puter.

love the zooey deschanel and header and profile pics.

Allyson said...

If he were without the mask he might have looked silly! Congrats on the new puppy, I can't wait to meet him!

wendybird said...

Thanks WW!
Allyson- hmm, how did you hear about my precious little Christmas gift? She' so adorable. I'll post a pic. soon!

Allyson said...

Oh you know, the usual way I ever hear about anything - the family gossip mill!

mycattripoli said...

what mess? such a cute batman- happy holidays! i need your home address!- email me
marianneliz.g@msn.com

thank you!

amy said...

I love kiddos and their crazy imaginations. Wish I could know your kiddos better. I'm guessing they'd be some of my favorites!!

wendybird said...

Ditto Aim. Maybe Paul should search for his 'dream job' in our neck of the woods.