Monday, May 24, 2010

The past month and half has been crazy busy. All normal activity aside we've had all the extra excitement (and work) that comes with the birth, care, and training of a baby horse; a trip to Montana for one of our niece's wedding; and a trip to California for another niece's wedding. It's been a fantastic spring so far. (We'll pretend it didn't snow today - grrr.)


I know I've pretty much inundated you all with pictures of the the little filly already, so now I think I'll throw a bunch of wedding and mini-vacation shots at you!


First, Alicia 's wedding in Montana - she asked me to photograph the day for her. Soooo, six-hundred some pictures later, I'm still editing. These are a few of my favorites so far. (The subject matter was too beautiful to skimp)


Alicia's beautiful girls



The stunning bride

Bride and Groom



The New Happy Family






Couple in search of a threshold




Shooting (and then editing) these pictures made me want two things: 1. To be a redhead, and 2. To have this exact pair of gorgeous red pumps!



Next, on to California for Emily's wedding! I wasn't the photographer for this wedding, so I don't have very many shots of their day, but I did take their engagements.

The orange background shots were my favorite - so vibrant.








And on their wedding day. . . what a beautiful couple! I wish I would have taken more pictures of them on the temple grounds. Somehow between chasing after the boys and not wanting to butt-in on the real photographer I didn't. At least they were in good hands!



Speaking of chasing my boys around . . . aren't they handsome? I know I'm a bit partial, but still.





I think Sy is glowing a little bit. Must be his halo.



Is it a little bit evil that I love this shot?




I'll have to post the rest of the trip later. This post feels suspiciously like a run-on sentence.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Is there ANYTHING you cannot do?! You are so talented, and I love, love, love the pictures of the boys in Oakland.