DISCLAIMER - if you are going to press play, know that I know these are not the greatest videos. It seems my editing software is too outdated to take them and I'm too frustrated to try any other methods to make it work. (Getting this far literally took me two days - embarrassing, I know. I'm not proud. Okay, maybe I am, but that's not the point.)
ANYWAY, that said, try to ignore my commentary, little girlie giggles, and gale force winds blowing straight into the microphone. This little filly is so adorable I can hardly take it. I could watch her run around all day. . . which will become obvious very soon.
Izzy is quite sure she's found a new best friend.
She may be right.




7 comments:
I love it! She is such a doll, the run and jump thing is to cute!
Ps. I love the new pics - your boys are just adorable, but then you already know that. ;)
Ok, these are so dang cute. Is it just me or does she have the longest legs ever with that mini body?
love the girly giggles - it makes me miss my friend Wendy.
Umm, your new header and kid pictures are screaming southern CA. I hope you don't have to be dead to me.
I am the undead, Kara mia. 2 day trip to the Bay area. You know we would never do Southern without YOU!
Whew! What a relief! The grief would have been too much for this old girl.
She is beautiful. It was fun to hear your voice again!
Post a Comment