Thanks for showing me the error of my ways Alyssa! We have playlist liftoff! If I would have done it on my own I would toot my horn, instead I'm tooting for Alyssa.
(I tend to lean toward the moody stuff, but maybe I'll have to shake it up a bit, eh?)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Glad to be of service, m'lady. Now you have to change your comment window so that the music will keep going!! Just kidding! I don't want to overwhelm you. And you aren't supposed to be sitting, anyway, right?
who says I'm sitting? I pushed everything off the desk and brought in a pillow. . . plus I SO don't know how to keep the music going. Think I'll explore. (and then I'll end up calling you. . . in a couple of weeks when I can't take it anymore.) Thanks again!
Go to Settings --> Comments --> Comment Form Placement --> pop-up window. ;)
You're the best WW! Who knew things could be so easy if you're willing to take a little help! Perhaps I should start doing that more often.
Post a Comment